Monday, May 8, 2017

I AM GROOT!!! -- Worth every penny and more! #GotGVol2


We took the BOY to see Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 on Saturday.

It was AMAZING!!


I loved how even though the movie was mostly Peter Quill's story, they didn't make it ALL about him.  There was plenty of stuff going on with the other characters so that it was really well rounded.



Baby Groot almost stole the whole movie!


The visual effects were stunning. The dialogue was hilarious. The emotional connection between the characters was brilliant.


I loved every minute and I would go back to see it right now if I could. I might be able to convince the husband to go again if we head up to the drive-in. :)


If you're on the fence about going to see this movie...jump down and go!

9 comments:

  1. I liked how all of the characters got equal time. It was a riot and a heck of a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather - delighted you were able to get out and totally enjoy the film - and repeat viewing .. can't be bad. Enjoy - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this. I might try to convince hubby we should go. He's not big on theaters, though, and having to go over to Canada is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Baby Groot. He was always doing something in the background and I want to see it again to catch all of those moments.

    I went in my Baby Groot t-shirt but my husband asked that I leave the Rocket Racoon backpack at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see it. I so loved the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely liked the first one (I've actually watched it twice!!) - which surprised me because I thought I wouldn't so now with your recommendation I must get to see this one too :)
    Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. We went this weekend too! I am in love with Baby Groot!!!
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen the first one yet! I'm in so behind with movies and TV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this movie. I thought I was obsessed with Baby Groot before, but my love for him is so much deeper now. Can't wait to see it again.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.