Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog post number forty

And they said it would never last.
Okay, no one said that.
Well, maybe I did.
I didn't think I would have enough to write about on a blog to keep it going.

Anyway...

Reached out to people on HQN forum this morning to talk about critique partner or group. I'll check back later to see if anyone responded.
I did see someone post that HQN always responds to submissions. That's good news. At least I will know one way or another.
Someone else said they were waiting to hear back from HQN after they requested a full manuscript. It had been over 5 months.
I thought I had it tough.
I'm only waiting for query letter responses.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 40th post! I'm rounding the corner of my 30th post. :D

    Anyways. I saw you on eHarlequin and followed your linky to your blog and started following you. :D

    And Good Luck with your Query Submission. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and welcome to the rant-fest!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.